About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019); AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021); and HOW WE BECAME POST-LIBERAL: THE RISE AND FALL OF TOLERATION (2024).

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Supervillainy - How death works in the world of X-Men

This video provides a bit of fun ... and seems to be about right. I'm glad I chanced across it.

1 comment:

Russell Blackford said...

Someone wrote a (very ignorant) comment about matters to do with Elevatorgate. As usual with such things, it misrepresented me, but I'm pretty much used to this by now.

That's all I'm going to say. Apart from the fact that the comment was off-topic, since the post had absolutely nothing to do with Elevatorgate, I don't know how many times I have to stress that this is not a blog where we discuss the rights and wrongs of Elevatorgate. Any such comments will be deleted, whatever position they might take.

If you want to discuss Elevatorgate, go to any of the zillion other places on the internet where it's a pet topic.