About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019); AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021); and HOW WE BECAME POST-LIBERAL: THE RISE AND FALL OF TOLERATION (2024).

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Prototype cover

Here's a prototype of the cover for The Priestess and the Slave. The final cover will have artwork based on the photo used here, but this version at least gives an indication of what it will look like. I gather that Hadley Rille's promotional blurbs, etc., are going to adapt some of the wording I used to describe the book on this blog the other day - which is fine by me, though not my purpose in writing it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are all over 190 pounds on every page. But for all I base this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good evening bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that exact model. The prices seeking the velcros are approximately 250 pounds on every site. But for all I base this location selling them for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that meticulous make. The prices seeking the velcros are around 330 bucks on every page. But for all I set this locate selling them for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you say about it?